PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Re: "Fake" Colors??
Reply #15 - 05/13/05 at 08:17:05

Hey 650 ... the ferry connection between Port Aux Basques, Nfld. (10-12 hr. drive to St. John's) & North Sydney, NS runs 12 months/year. Ferry between Argentia, Nfld. (1 hr drive to St. John's) & North Sydney, NS runs during the Summer months.
As far as the H.A. go, Ive read that there is a Chapter in Halifax ... or at least there was??
The resemblence of my fake "patch" to the one pic'd above is supeficial at best ... no death's heads, skulls or MC at all ... just top & bottom "rockers" and a centre shield ...

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
gazab44
2004 No Login

TO OLD TO DIE
YOUNG....

uk
Reply #16 - 05/13/05 at 09:05:38

what about Frosts aviator as colours for ss.com  8)

MSN Messenger :- gazab44@hotmail.com

VISIT MY MY HOMEPAGE
WWW msn-gazab44@hotmail.com   IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Reply #17 - 05/13/05 at 10:59:21

This topic is interesting.  Some of this is news to me too.  Guess that I've just never given those types of bike clubs very much thought.  My leather vest is covered in patches of different types of stuff, but no "colors" by definition.

IP Logged
sunny
2004 No Login

rock this town

d/fw texas
Reply #18 - 05/13/05 at 11:19:33

PerrydaSavage wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:05:
Hey 650 ... the ferry connection between Port Aux Basques, Nfld. (10-12 hr. drive to St. John's) & North Sydney, NS runs 12 months/year. Ferry between Argentia, Nfld. (1 hr drive to St. John's) & North Sydney, NS runs during the Summer months.
As far as the H.A. go, Ive read that there is a Chapter in Halifax ... or at least there was??
The resemblence of my fake "patch" to the one pic'd above is supeficial at best ... no death's heads, skulls or MC at all ... just top & bottom "rockers" and a centre shield ...

you'd be in trouble here. the rockers are the problem. you have to have permission of the dominant club in the area to use them or there WILL be trouble. doesn't matter if they're fake. it makes it look like you have started a territorial club in THEIR territory.
here it's the banditos. so the riding clubs patches that do not want to pay dues to a 1% club do NOT have rockers, either top or bottom.

flatblack rat - 97

sun_rat
sunny76059   IP Logged
savagethumper
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 05/16/05 at 17:53:42

I wear a badge now, so screw them if they can't take a joke.  I mainly ride back and forth to work, so I'm in uniform.  If I wear a jacket with rockers, that say for example, "Suzuki Savage" riders, or something of the like, screw them if they don't like it.  They don't pay my bills, or right the laws for bikers.  It sounds like a "biker mafia".  "OOHhhhhh! Someone's wearing colors in our neighborhood, let's kick his butt."  I'll guess I'll be sleeping with the fishes if they take it too seriously.  I put up with "real" gang members everyday (Bloods, Crips, Mexican Mafia, Arian Brotherhood...) and you know, these little biker punks can't hold a candle to the murderers and child molesters behind bars where I work.

IP Logged
Frost
2004 No Login

Watch out now....

Boston
Reply #20 - 05/16/05 at 18:52:53

"I wear a badge now, so screw them if they can't take a joke" - c.o. or not you'll walk kinda funny with that badge up you arse if you mess with real bikers. They won't be BEHIND bars..LOL

p.s. Thanks Gazab44 for you input on my aviatar  Grin

'87 Savage Custom
WWW   IP Logged
mrbusdriver
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 05/16/05 at 20:21:45

"real bikers"....??

Gangsters...same thread as bloods and crips...nothing "real" about them except a criminal bondage amongst them. I went to an autopsy of one of them, they die like anyone else...cowards when alone amongst many enemys, just like so many others, but brave when it's many vs. one or an innocent.

I have no idea why anyone would want to "look" like them...hardly worth emulating or satirizing (they're insecure I guess, can't take a joke). My feeling is that the 1%ers need a life beyond alcohol, drug dealing, and general meyhem when the need arises.

BTW, might want to look into the various "rites of passage" it takes to join and advance in such "real" bike gangs...and lock your daughters (and sons) away shortly thereafter...they're scum of the earth.

Outlaws...yes. Me, I can't afford to fly, so biking gives me that small feeling of free flight on the ground. Without the need to get nasty or make a wierd statement. Plus, I'm saving a ton on the gas card.

Just my two cents

Dave, 03 Savage, just riding...

IP Logged
Oklahoma_Mike
2005 No Login

With two on the
ground love can be
found

Tulsa Oklahoma Area
Reply #22 - 05/16/05 at 20:43:31

savagethumper wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:05:
I wear a badge now, so screw them if they can't take a joke.  I mainly ride back and forth to work, so I'm in uniform.  If I wear a jacket with rockers, that say for example, "Suzuki Savage" riders, or something of the like, screw them if they don't like it.  They don't pay my bills, or right the laws for bikers.  It sounds like a "biker mafia".  "OOHhhhhh! Someone's wearing colors in our neighborhood, let's kick his butt."  I'll guess I'll be sleeping with the fishes if they take it too seriously.  I put up with "real" gang members everyday (Bloods, Crips, Mexican Mafia, Arian Brotherhood...) and you know, these little biker punks can't hold a candle to the murderers and child molesters behind bars where I work.

I have to somewhat agree with you. I live in America and refuse to believe that I fought for a country made up of people that would beat someone for the cloths that they wear.  If that is all that matters to someone then I really pity them they are ignorant and if they want to fight then let them fight in Iraq you will forget all about what colors and patches I am wearing when I sweep in and save you a@@!  8)

IP Logged
gazab44
2004 No Login

TO OLD TO DIE
YOUNG....

uk
Reply #23 - 05/17/05 at 02:05:09

Paladin. wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:05:
I think the 1%'ers are closer to 0.01% of all bikers.

I've picked up the paint, I still working on the design.

Here's one for paladin.........check well before you design your own patches

VISIT MY MY HOMEPAGE
gazab44
2004 No Login

TO OLD TO DIE
YOUNG....

uk
Reply #24 - 05/17/05 at 02:11:33

and surely nobody could take offence at these Smiley

VISIT MY MY HOMEPAGE
sunny
2004 No Login

rock this town

d/fw texas
Reply #25 - 05/17/05 at 11:34:07

famous last words...

flatblack rat - 97

sun_rat
sunny76059   IP Logged
Mr 650
Serious Thumper

The LS650- Classic
style & 4-valve
engine

Mempho
Reply #26 - 05/17/05 at 16:39:18

Gaz,
The the 2nd one is not bad, perhaps a larger font. Smiley
of course instead of  "England",
I need one that says "10-O-C".  Grin

SilverBlue '01,K&N,Snorklectomy,125mm NOS carb, 1/2 spacer & 155, 'Trapp, NC flyscreen, Suzy GelSeat, Osram H4
later..putt. Putt, PUtt, PUTT! 8)
HelmetLawsSuck
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #27 - 05/17/05 at 17:00:55

Reading this thread about club colors a couple questions about what is acceptable on your leather popped into my head. If you put a patch on your leather does it need to be motorcycle related, I don't mean a Disney World patch but something different. Another thought is where should it go, right sleeve, left sleeve, seat of pants or just say f-k it and put it anywhere that it fits. Maybe a Harley patch would look good on the seat of my pants.  Ride Safe, Ed L.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
rkutzner
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 05/17/05 at 17:32:00

It's America, wear what you want.

If they beat up this ol' Jarhead, they better kill him... Wink

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #29 - 05/17/05 at 18:25:09

Yeah, nothing I've done has killed me yet, got the scars to prove it. seems most of the biker clubs just want respect and to be left alone by us. Just was curious if there are any unwritten rules about patches that would upset them.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 15:29:40

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › "Fake" Colors??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.