Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BACK IN PA. (Read 2 times)
diesel
2004 No Login

Watsontown, PA
BACK IN PA.
04/12/05 at 18:09:10

After 2 and 1/2 years in Panama City, FL. just moved back to PA. 03 22 o5. been a little buzy last few weeks, reason for no posts. looks like the Savage will be looking mountains instead of Gulf Coast shore line this summer. The S/Os new hip is almost totally functional now, so yhe 1800 CSC trike will also be seeing the mountaibs this summer too 2 up. My Polymyalgia is gone for now, thanks to the prednisone (SP)treatment,THANK GOD! Permenent location now, Watsontown, PA. Hey, Suzun, can't to far from you now, new e-mail address is currysgoldwing@alltel.net

IP Logged
Mr 650
Serious Thumper

The LS650- Classic
style & 4-valve
engine

Mempho
Re: BACK IN PA.
Reply #1 - 04/13/05 at 10:24:33

Good to see you're motoring again.
Take some PA ride pics and send them in, maybe we will all move up there Wink

SilverBlue '01,K&N,Snorklectomy,125mm NOS carb, 1/2 spacer & 155, 'Trapp, NC flyscreen, Suzy GelSeat, Osram H4
later..putt. Putt, PUtt, PUTT! 8)
HelmetLawsSuck
  IP Logged
Susan
Serious Thumper
2004 No Login

Been AWOL but I'm
back...

Eastern PA
Reply #2 - 04/15/05 at 05:04:10

Welcome back to PA! According to MapQuest, Watsontown is about 2 hours from me. Maybe we need to do our own PA mountain day to match the boys out West...

Susan
Eastern PA
2004 Purple Savage
  IP Logged
lcs151
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/15/05 at 08:59:43

Hey all,
I live in PA too! pittsburgh actually. havent seen any other savages on the road. just starting out, loving it.ordered some saddle bags which should be here today (i hope).just wanted to say hi. if anyone else is near pittsburgh we should get together for a group ride! bye for now
lauren

IP Logged
Durandal
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/15/05 at 17:22:49

Another PA rider here.  Berks County area.

Hey ks151:  I just got the Willie & Max deluxe compact saddlebags for mine.  Gonna throw 'em on tomorrow. Mounted the supports on the rear fender today.

If you are mounting supports for your bags, I strongly suggest finding a way to get the rear wheel off. I didn't have that option, so it took forever to get the things mounted. In addition, the 8mm bolts that go through the fender and rail will need to be replaced with slightly longer ones.  Sorry for the threadjack, just wanted to give you a heads-up.

IP Logged
diesel
2004 No Login

Watsontown, PA
Reply #5 - 04/15/05 at 21:17:01

Suzan: round trip, that be 'bout 4 hrs. in Savage saddle,mabey I bring GL1800 CSC trike instead, OK? set up that run and I'll sure try to make it. lots closer now than when Panama City. Bill

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/11/24 at 08:09:43

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › BACK IN PA.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.