Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
another bike (Read 4 times)
cphilip
Ex Member

Re: another bike
Reply #45 - 02/15/05 at 11:36:42

Well again... I can see it both ways... and ya gotta have some cut off point least it get outa control

Anywho....

I am going to put two of the pictures here then for anyone here that wants to see it and any more detailed close ups that anyone wants to see I will be glad to email them. Fair enough?

IP Logged
Susan
Serious Thumper
2004 No Login

Been AWOL but I'm
back...

Eastern PA
Reply #46 - 02/15/05 at 14:51:53

Here's the deal: this forum is about the Savage. One of the things I really like about this forum is that it stays pretty darn focused on the Savage. In the main forum (Rubber Side Down), we sometimes have threads that are off topic and I think that is o.k to a certain extent. I don't think it would be good if 3 out of 4 topics had nothing to do with the Savage but the occasional one off topic by our regular members seem o.k. Lots of people have enjoyed cphilip's Vespa project, for example.

Regarding the ad for the Virago, the Marketplace clearly states that it is for Savage-related items: "Post for sale or wanted Savage/S40 bikes, parts or related accessories". There are lots of other websites to post other things for sale. I think the line has to be drawn somewhere.  It is nice to be able to go to the Marketplace and just see things that are Savage-related. Someone else recently posted another sort of bike for sale. I deleted that post too.

The reason I told cphilip it was ok to mention the Virago here is because he was offering something that might be a response to a stated need another member (sunny) had already mentioned. A special circumstance.

Anyway, I hope this clears up my approach. My goal is for us to continue to have a great Savage-focused forum!

Ride on (or dream about riding on if you live in the great white north)!  Cheesy

Susan
Eastern PA
2004 Purple Savage
  IP Logged
Gitarzan
Serious Thumper
2004 No Login

!

Columbus, Oh, Earth, Solar Sys
Reply #47 - 02/15/05 at 15:26:14

Yes, ma'am.

Grin

2001 Cherry Red and Ivory Yamaha VStar 1100

IP Logged
Mr 650
Serious Thumper

The LS650- Classic
style & 4-valve
engine

Mempho
Reply #48 - 02/15/05 at 23:14:00

Nice bike. somebody oughta snag it.

SilverBlue '01,K&N,Snorklectomy,125mm NOS carb, 1/2 spacer & 155, 'Trapp, NC flyscreen, Suzy GelSeat, Osram H4
later..putt. Putt, PUtt, PUTT! 8)
HelmetLawsSuck
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 04:16:37

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › another bike

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.