Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
MC Show-Cleveland, Ohio (Read 1 times)
Patty
Ex Member

MC Show-Cleveland, Ohio
01/30/05 at 01:42:49

Hubby and I attended the International MC Show at the IX Center in Cleveland yesterday. Every motorcycle enthusiast in three states must have been there! I saw the 2005 Savage on display and of course had to sit on one. They come in two colors...white and black. I kind of liked the white one. There was a gentleman looking to return to riding after a 20 year absence asking me about the bike since I mentioned that I owned one. Hubby tried to talk him into buying a Volusia like his (He always does that... Angry). But the guy didn't want anything that heavy or "powerful" to start all over with. I told him "our" bike would surprise him with how much power it really has!!! Hubby and I both dragged each other out of there before we got the urge to buy!!!  Grin

IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Re: MC Show-Cleveland, Ohio
Reply #1 - 01/30/05 at 02:54:53

8)Hi Patty! Glad to hear that you enjoyed the MC Show. Yeah, the new '05 S40 is a beauty that's for sure!
Was in Cleveland back in Oct. 2001 with my wife and a couple of friends ... we're all Classic Rock Fans and just had to make a pilgrimage to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! We enjoyed it and visiting Cleveland very much!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 14:26:52

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › MC Show-Cleveland, Ohio

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.