Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
1st day of winter (Read 2 times)
slopoke
Ex Member

1st day of winter
12/21/04 at 13:35:48

It's been s-o-o-o cold here lately that I've been hesitant to ride.  Well, today turned out to be in the mid 60s and sunny - after awaking to mid 30s - so I went home for lunch and rode "Coolest" back to work.  I even took the long way and was a wee bit late.  Grin

The only thing that bothers me now is that I'll have to ride home in the dark with all the NUTS trying to get their last minute Christmas shopping done!  Thank goodness for back roads!!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a SAFE and Happy New Year.  Smiley

PS:  My project over the holiday will be to put on my new engine guard and tank divider.

IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Re: 1st day of winter
Reply #1 - 12/21/04 at 14:44:40

8)I'm glad it's the first day of Winter ... that means that Spring isn't as far away as it was yesterday! We had a cool wet Autumn here in Newfoundland ... that has turned into a warm wet Winter (so far) ... temps are above 10 deg C again today ... but the wind & rain! Man it has been blowing a gale with torrents of "sideways" rain ... and the forecast doesn't call for a "white" Christmas ... fine by me, I hate shovelling snow!
Happy Holidays everyone!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
cphilip
Ex Member

Re: 1st day of winter
Reply #2 - 12/21/04 at 14:59:58

I am getting in a ride every few days. Been very cold down here lately. But to day back up to 52 so I got in a ride this afternoon. And promises to be a decent mid 50's day tomorrow before rain comes in so I figure I can sneak in another one before going undground until after X mas....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 07:45:34

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › 1st day of winter

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.