Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Worst disaster on any bike (Read 347 times)
Phelonius
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Worst disaster on any bike
Reply #15 - 07/24/10 at 11:51:48

I can't remember the crash but waking up 3 and 1/2 days later in an I.C.U. with tubes running in and of all orifices and even some places that don't normally have orifices is certainly memorable, so is the morphine.

Sasquatch Jim

Phelonius
  IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Re: Worst disaster on any bike
Reply #16 - 07/25/10 at 00:02:52

One and ONLY time i ever wore shorts on a bike i cooked the inside on my thigh on the muffler(dirt bike). Had a cow get out and just hopped on and run her in, got off and stuck my thigh to the exhaust. Cherry red leg for awhile.

Clotheslined off the bike at high speed. Again with cattle. Running them in the lot and dog on a cable run runs across in front of me as im trying to cut off a potential escapee. 1 second on the bike, next second flat on my back wondering what happened.

New bike, about 3 weeks ago or so. 80lb boxer decides he wants to run down the middle of the highway, wont get out of the road. Slowdown, follow, check traffic, swing out into other lane and roll on the throttle to pass this idiot ahd he decides to do a 45 degree lefthand turn right into my rear brake pedal.
Dog spins 3 times, hits the ground running and i havent seen him since...lol Used to see him all the time. D@MN mutt bent my brake pedal!

Not a disaster but sure scrwewed the weekend up. Left for a ride today, get halfway through it comeing home and rear tire goes flat. Had to call for the truck.
About the only place id be running slow(twisties) and straight stretch of HWY right in the middle of a lil town.
Tires up one second, goes flat the next....fun fun.
Got a 3 inch long strip of cords showed up somewhere during the ride, wasnt there to start. 4460 miles on an oem tire.
So here i sit with a down bike, beautiful rideing weather on a weekend and have'nt got to ride all week.
Now got to find a tire and get it on, so probably another two to three days of downtime. THATS a disaster...lol

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 15:32:08

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Worst disaster on any bike

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.