Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fender rails (Read 21 times)
Francesco Riso

Fender rails
06/20/04 at 06:13:58

Dear guys,

I'm an italian proud owner of a Savage 650.

Reading your post I saw the beautiful Boulevard and  I'm attracted by new more aggressive style.

So i decided to remove the sissy bar from my motorcycle and to buy a new pair of Rear rail fenders

Do you know where i can buy it? Unluckely the moto is not sold anymore in Italy Sad, so it's quite difficult to find parts in the dealer locators.

I'm looking forward for your kind response, many thanks!

Long live to the Big Single! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Re: Fender rails
Reply #1 - 06/21/04 at 02:47:35

Ciao Francesco! I've seen photo's of the type of modification you are performing on your Savage ... and what some owners have done once the original fender rails have been removed, is to place chromed bolts in the holes in the fender to give it a more "finished" look ... looks great too by-the-way!
I agree with you ... the look of the new S40 is agressive and very cool ... especially in white!
Good luck with your modification!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
Mario Thorne 86 SAVAGE

Re: Fender rails
Reply #2 - 07/01/04 at 14:36:09

i cant figure out how to make this a link but here is a address where you can see the fender struts i made for my 86. just go to this site and click on cheatin death choppers.
http://img69.photobucket.com/albums/v210/sgt.pepper/

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/20/24 at 01:37:24

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Fender rails

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.